Setting up a non-emacs Common Lisp Dev Env for web application development? -


I am trying to install a common Lisp dev for web application development on my Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 64-bit box I'm not getting a decent guidance that is targeted at Nobbs. I am in a box closest to Peter Sebail's Lisp, but I hate AXC with passion and it seems that older versions of SBCL and CLISP (which are my favorite CL implementations) are.

I do not want to use any commercial implementation. I'm looking for a simple setup to write some very basic CRioad apps, possibly to include some frameworks such as Huncintot, WebLock, CL-WO, CL-SQL, Sequelite or Mojo and some datestores from the NOSQL family like the sofa. Assume ..

Suppose I go with SBCL or CLISS on Linux, the best tool for managing packages and libraries. Is received? ASDF? I am looking for simplicity and stability and I do not expect to use one tonne lbs ...

There is an Eclipse plugin for Common Lisp, which is called Kasp.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -