templates - Is there any way to easy migrate a CSS to a joomla style classes CSS? -


I am trying to integrate a CSS file that my designer gave me in a new template in Joomla 1.5. But the HTML content Joomla generated is different from the original CSS that the designer thought. Yes, it uses divs and squares and IDs, but I'm not sure what is the best way to migrate and apply it.

Did Joomla be used instead of default layout, tables, divs, or and lt; P & gt; Is there any way to generate spans? Or to specify some additional classes?

I have noticed that there is a slightly different layout in the template that comes with Joomla's default installation, but the same class using one of the divs is using the tables.

When I create my new template, it will

  & lt; Jdoc: include type = "component" /> Is generated by the default tables in  

My main concern is this part. The rest can also be non-dynamic, but hard, I tried to make the menu dynamic when I saw a module that you can specify a style, but it does not really include:

  & lt; Jdoc: include type = "modules" name = "right" style = "MyClassName" header = "3" />  

and I do not know that headerLevel var What's for

Is there any sign?

All components and modules can be overridden within the template folder. If you look in the bez folder, you will see all override files which are hardcodes. You can change them to whatever HTML you need. The only problem you can get is when the data coming back to the template is not in the correct format, in that case you will need to hack the model.

However, you should be able to change it HTML in the override to achieve whatever you need.

Style = "MyClassname" means 'wrapping' which receives modules. Beez templates are set in your option templates / yourtemplate / html / modules.php. You may be able to know how it works by looking at the code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -