view - Android drawing cache -


Please describe how the drawing cache works in Android I'm implementing the custom view subclass I want my drawing To be cached by the system. In the visual constructor, I call

  setDrawingCacheEnabled (true);  

Then in Draw (Canvas C), I do:

  Bitmap CAC = mix-drinking (); If (cac! = Null) {c.drawBitmap (cac, 0, 0, new paint); Return; }  

However getDrawingCache () blank for me my draw () no to set drawing cache is not enabled Is not () , nor getDrawingCache () not from Please, what am I doing?

There is a hard limit on drawing the cache size, is available through ViewConfiguration class. My view is bigger than acceptable for caching.

FYI, the source of the visual class are available for some (not all) Android versions through SDK Manager.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -