c# - Build turns partially transparent image pixels black -


I am very new to C # and I have participated in a problem and are unable to solve it. I have a line of rows that have passes PNG pictures are those they have been entrusted to. In images. PNG is in the format, to pass transparency, and some semi-transparent pixels are removed by smoothing the edges in the gimp. I use the image list toolbar (IMGLbarbar) as the specified color to show the properties of transparent "Transparent" is set to recognize. I am working in Visual Studio 2005.

The strange thing is that when I look at the visual C # project preview window, everything looks very nice. The mouse looks exactly as much as you want. However, once I actually build the project, the buttons behave every semi-transparent pixel near the edge of the image as if it is black, it appears that it is the one which is not transparent and has no color .

This is what the image looks like when created by:

/ P>

Any thoughts as to why this is happening?

I got the least answer in my specific situation.

The way I am working is a high level MDI container. For whatever reason, markings set on 32 bit colors are not allowed to interpret these semi-transparent pixels properly. is. Setting it to 24-bit, on a single wave, the problem has been solved completely, it is not certain that this is a situation which has come up as a result of some unforeseen factor, but the change in color depth has fixed my problem is.

In addition to those who can come from similar problems, make sure that the window is not a child of a MDI container while searching for information, I came to know that MDI child is not fully supported by Transparency Kears We do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -