c# - resource embedding in asp.net -


I have a project that needs to create PDF documents. I am using iTextSharp. I have a PDF that will be read and added later.

To read the PDF document, I am using PDF Reader (), which accepts many forms, but I did not know how the reference is contained in a PDF in my webpage .

My host does not allow binary serialization (apparently bad), so I do not think I can load with an embedded resource. I have just tried to use PdfReader ("report.pdf"), but it is throwing an exception which is telling me that the file is not found. I tried to insert a file into the bin directory, the root directory, in the same directory as the class, but it still does not work.

This works if I have a pdf document, but I can not use it even when I upload it to my hosting provider.

Is anyone suggesting how I should do this?

Thanks

This works if I complete the pdf document By the way, I use a qualified path, but I can not use it when I upload it to my hosting provider.

You will still be able to get a fully qualified route through your application (which is still available, even in moderate trust).

In addition, embedded resources should still work, because they do not really include binary serialization. You may be able to copy the embedded resource into a temporary file and then pass that file to PdfReader .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -