Creating a json array and json items with jquery? -


I have created a simple JavaScript class like this:

  function Horse () {this Color = 'brown'; This.speed = 'Slow to some extent'; }  

I have attached some examples on some elements, such as:

  $ ("# horse1"). Data ('d', new horse ()); $ ("# Mare 2") Data ('d', new horse ()); $ ("#Hors 3"). Data ('d', new horse ());  

Now I want to create a JSON array with a JSON representation of a horse object. So I am doing this:

  // How do I create an empty JSON array here? Var myJsonArray = ?; Var Kids = $ ("#Hors") Children (); For (var i = 0, m = children.size (); i & lt; m; i ++) {var panel = children [i]; Var horse = $ (panel) .data ('h'); // And how do I create a JSON representative of my horse? Var myJsonHorse = New Jason Horse (?); // Finally, how do I add it to the JSON array? MyJsonArray.push (myJsonHorse); }  

Yes, my last goal is to have a Jason array of all horses after running all the children - is not it sure that it should be done in plain javascript or jquery?

Thanks

---------------- Edit ----------------- -

Sorry, my ultimate goal is to convert the array into a string, so I have a large Jason array that gets converted into a string that I can submit in an AJAX call Which will be processed by my server.

To declare an array you only need an array literal signaling:

< Pre> var MyArray = [];

Push method will work without any problems.

Another possibility is to use the method:

  Var myArray = $ ("#Hors"). Children () Map (Tasks (Index, L) {Return $ (L). Data ('D');}). () get receive; // will contain an array: // [{"color": "brown", "speed": "slow to a certain extent"}, // {"color": "brown", "speed": "to a lesser extent Slow "}  

Then change an array. In a JSON string, you can use the JSON.stringify method (for almost all browsers, for IE, Nature can use IE).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -