iphone - Reverse geocode street name and city as text -


I'm having some trouble, to find a good way to produce just the name of the street and the city to the text (infinite Loop, Cupertino is shown here)) which can be displayed in my iPhone app when you change roads and cities, then it should be able to change it dynamically. I do not have any idea to do this, I hope someone can help you. What am I trying to do? Too many have attached any image I

I have found out for Google Maps how to reverse the GOCO using Javascript But I do not know how this will be done in the setting of an iPhone development. I work in web design and I see how this will be done in HTML, but I am new to iPhone development and there is little clue about how this will be done.

I am very thankful to how to do this.

Reference picture:

Use on iPhone


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -