Modeling software for network serialization protocol design -


I am currently preparing a low level network serialization protocol (in fact, the refinement of the existing protocol).

As the progress of the work, the documents of pen and paper start showing their limitations: I have a lot of papers, together with new and old merge, etc ... and I have some Can not show anything because I describe my protocol (a mixture of flow chart and C structures).

I need software that will help me design a network protocol. I should be able to create structures, fields, their size, their layout, etc. ... and the software will prepare some good UMALish diagrams. Sorry to say

Unfortunately, this auto code is not useful for generation, unless you have a very strict format. An Excel doctor that you can parse with the tool to generate some code.

To show the message handshaking and sequence, a UML sequence diagram is definitely good, it is a good sign, which can be easily parsed machine.

A lot of tools are easily available to help you do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -