ms access - Complicated conditional SQL query -


I'm also not sure that this is possible, but I need it for my access database so I have db structure Has been followed:

Now I need to do a query that takes category_id from my product and makes magic:
- Say, the product console category_id is in the table console)
- type_id from console_types, where category_id == category_id
- but if Equi The product is related to console_game ( category_id is in the table console_game ) - from console_game LE game_cat_id , where category_id == category_id

I'm not sure that mysql is capable of doing such a thing if I do not really have any problem, maybe it's 2,3 different - Is there a way to split into different questions?

Edit:

I have found something if existing (SELECT type_id FROM console WHERE category_id = 'category_id') . Maybe it would be useful?

You will need to use a case statement to select this type:

Case status works in MySql, Sql server etc. (Syntax varies between implementation ).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -