postgresql - Where is temporary table created? -


Where can I find a temporary table in posgresql folders?!? If I select * from temp_table; I got the result compared to, but can not I see the structure of my database in PGADmin ?! Enter a schema named "Pg_temp_NNN", where "NNN" indicates that you enter a schema The server is connected to the backend it is added to search in your search path which creates them.

Note that you can not access the temporary tables of a connection via any other connection ... so depending on how pgAdmin organizes its connections, even so That can not be able to find tables in Object Explorer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -