tfs2008 - TFS and Project portal sync -


Just established TFS 2008. A project with portal site was created. When I create a bug in Visual Studio from TFS, I want to see that bug in that portal. And around the other side. When I add a task to the web portal, I have to see that in Visual Studio

It seems that the web portal is not connected to TFS. I am using MSF for Agile Software Development Template.

I've only seen Team System Web Access. This is the place that I want in addition to other pages, provides the SharePoint portal. For example, the wiki page and calendar view.

To view a list of all the tasks and to assign tasks, see the site related to one place and other projects. Maybe the dates of the work may be on the calendar.

Many thanks to you

In a way you can be able to do this TFSWarehouse To create a reporting service report against, then embed the report into the project portal, it will give you a readable view of the item.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -