vb.net - Extending ENUM valus inherited from base object -


If I define an ENUM with several default values ​​in a base object, when I get from the original object, So I have to add more options to the ELL list which is specific to the inheritance object. For example, in my base, the ENN could be called the values ​​with values:
None <
all-stop
start

I create a new class call compass which is the base class And what adds to the following in the ENUM direction.




East
West

I create a new class call navigation that handles the base class and what adds the following to the ENUM direction. P> Then, in my succession class I extend ENUM. I am using VB.NET.

You can not do this because the enums are value types and are so sealed.

Though it is a code-proof article, which tries to work on it:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -