Visual Studio 2008 closes unexpectedly -


I do not know if I can actually get an answer to this question, but it actually distracts me and I I want to know if anyone knows how to get an answer.

I have a V. S. There is a huge solution in 2008 which will stop every time every week / every other week whenever I click properties to get project properties; I'll try and see the properties. At that time I try and delete the .suo file, I resize the IDE, I close tabs within the project, I restore the default VS settings (when I'm frustrated). After 20-30 minutes, I can actually see the virtues. I do not know what actually improves, it seems different every time after "fixing" I can not break it again, so I can understand what it is.

This project is special because I can see the properties of other projects, while this project is misbehaving.

I think my first question is, did VS log the reasons for the unexpected closure? Can I find out what is the insulting reason behind this? The main disappointment is that I do not know the reason, nor the treatment.

Any thoughts?

Update:

The solution is a WPF application that has added 3 library projects.

I have the following add-ins:

  • Test Drynet.NET 2.22.2468
  • XML PowerToys
< P> I can disable them, and then see if it still does. But like before, it is not easily tested because it does not work randomly.

I use the properties tab very much because once we click on deployment and I go to the properties tab to publish the latest tab. building.

Another possibility is that I have a double screen and I have downloaded a utility so that you can better manage both screens. Maybe VS And window messages are jacking up and confusion and the app's process is ending.

A lot of memory is using VS, and how much is available to you. If you are approaching 1.5GB of memory usage, then VS It is under heavy pressure, and if you do not have at least 4 GB on the box, then the case will also be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -