What is the fastest XML parser in PHP? -


For a fixed project, I need some methods to parse XML and get data about it. So I wonder, which of the underlying parser is the fastest?

In addition, it would be nice that parser can accept XML string as input - I have work with thread-safe functioning files and I do not have any dirty non-threaded secure libraries So that my efforts are useless.

The fastest parser will be a SAC - it does not have to be a DOM, and it's partial XML Or can be done progressively. The information on it is alternatively easy to work with a DOM based parser, but usually some orders of magnitude are slow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -