Why Internet Explorer can not display an image on the site? -


I have a site that is managed with Joomla. I want to display an image in one of my articles, But that image can not be seen in Internet Explorer, but other browsers can display it, though the path is fine. I miss something?

link:

HTML:

  & lt; Img src = "/ images / stories / constantin_necula2.jpg" border = "0" title = "Constantine nacula - conteritta" />  

thanks

Be sure not to use CMYK When creating a ColorSpace image, which can not handle IE, saving it in RGB colors should fix the problem (for example, in Adobe Photoshop, use the "Save to Web ..." option).

EDIT: I tried to save the image to GIMP, and it actually works for me now in IE Here is a link to the image saved:

< / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -