xcode - How do I change my iPhone App binary filename -


I get the following error when trying to upload an application to iTunes Connect:

"The binary file Names can not contain a location, please rename your binary file and try again. "

If I try to validate the application in XCode, then I get:" My application .IPO: File name can not contain white space "

So I think that I have a .IPA file One must find a way to change the name of L. I do not want to change the name of my product, in which to be "my application" How can I go about doing this?

Thank you!

It works very well from here :):

1 ) Right-click on the build date of the app in the Exec Organizer and select "Find the archive app in Finder"

2) Open Archive Info. Text Editor (I used Coda)

3) For me, this was making the application with a space on line 12:

   

Replace it Example save name and file.

4) Once you reach the Xcode Organizer, you should be able to go right.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -