c# getting a string within another string -


I have such a string:

  some_string = "SMS text is a simple Demo messaging. \ R \ n + CMGW: 3216 \ r \ n \ r \ n oak \ r \ n \ " 

im coming from vb.net and in c # Need to know, if I know the status of CMGW, how can I get 3216 "" from there?

I know that my starting should be the situation of CMGW + 6, but how will I stop it soon

Again, my last result should be 3216

Thanks!

index

\ r at the beginning of the place where you are interested , And use it:

  / / Product code: Add verification here. // (check for each index -1, which means "not found") int cmgwIndex = text.IndexOf ("CMGW:"); // just a helper variable; The code below creates a little pretty int startIndex = cmgwIndex + 6; Int crIndex = text.IndexOf ("\ r", startIndex); String middlePart = text.Substring (startIndex, crIndex - startIndex);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -