documentation - should I use LaTeX and why (not)? -


I am a student, and just finished this last semester. This summer I am working on a project whose There will be a lot of documentation and reports needed, and whenever I think of style in Word or OpenOffice, I tease every time.

I want to learn Latex for a while, but I think I can not help; it's worth it? Is anyone really using it except for academics? Is it appropriate to take the time to use it efficiently? What are professional and cons?

This is definitely worth the time, I see it in this way, even if you have all available Discontinue modules that make things easy, will you spend your time formatting your content or creating your own content? After finishing the initial learning phase, you feel that using traditional word processing is less skilled than latex.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -