geospatial - Unable to retrieve computed distance in Spatial Solr queries -


I agree to use this plugin I have followed the steps involved in the documents and I get the local question OK Do the work.

Now I want to get the calculated distance I have added these lines to the solrconfig.xml file:

   

And I've added the standard request handler to "Geostastense" component:

   & Lt; Arr name = "component" & gt; & Lt; Str & gt; Query & lt; / Str & gt; & Lt; Str & gt; Geodistance & lt; / Str & gt; & Lt; / Arrival & gt; & Lt; / RequestHandler & gt; Then, when I run a query such as "q = {! Spatial lat = 41.641184 tall = -0.894032 radius = 2 calc = arc unit = km} cafeteria" it works , But only for the first time. When I run the same query again, I get this error:  
  Grave: nl.jteam.search.solrext.spatial.DistanceFieldValueSource.getValues ​​at java.lang.NullPointerException (DistanceFieldValueSource .java: 57) nl.jteam.search.solrext.spatial.GeoDistanceComponent.process (geoDistanceComponent.java:60) org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler.handleRequestBody (SearchHandler.java:195) at org.apache. On solr.handler. I do not know that on the RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute (RequestHandlerBase.java:131) (SolrCore.java:1316)  

Where is the error because the first time the query works and I get the calculated distance in the "geo_distance" field. But when repeating the query, I get a NullPointerException.

itemprop = "text">

This issue is fixed in version 1.0-RC5. This version has been released a few days ago.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -