javascript - How do I escape backslashes in JSON? -


I am using Firefox's original JSON.parse () to parse some JSON strings, including regular expressions Values ​​are included, for example:

  var test = JSON.parse ('{"regex": "/ \\ d + /"}');  

In the above, '\ d' throws an exception with JSON.parse (), but when I use eval (which I'm trying to escape) works fine is.

What do I need - to protect '\' in regex - are there some other JSON-friendly methods to avoid it?

You already need to avoid the backslash that escapes from there :) Like this:

  var test = JSON.parse ('{"regex": "/ \\\\ d + /"}');  

You can check it out here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -