javascript - Safari 5 Extension XMLHttpRequest Error: INVALID_STATE_ERR: DOM Exception 11 -


I'm experimenting with the new Safari 5 extension JS API and I have a problem with ground up, I want to cancel

Failed to load the resource: Cancel

Then use the XMLHttpRequest, looking at the XMLHttpRequest object, though to get an RSS feed from a website. Situations say: error: INVALID_STATE_ERR: DOM exception 11

I do not know why, but this is my code, I hope I can get some advice if I am wrong:

< Pre> var xml = New XMLHttpRequest (); Xml.open ('GET', 'http://year3.gdnm.org/feed/'); Xml.send ();

Thanks in advance.

Be sure that you have access to your extension on the site in the extension builder. Set the entry level to "All" under the "Extension website access" title or set it to "anything" and provide "year3.gdnm.org" as an allowed domain pattern.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -