paint - Straight Line Equation between two points -


I need to paint the line that combines two points.

I am doing it in Java, I get two points in the form of parameters and I have to calculate that the direct line between them is inside the black shape.

I developed my own solution using the straight line equation, but my result was "professional" program (like GIMP or MS Paint).

Here is an example that I want to:

But my algorithm does this:

* Green color is out of figure and this is not possible.

Any thoughts? Anyone knows what code is using this in the "professional" application?

Thank you! Daniel.

Edit: Images

It looks like you're sorting instead of the intersection Hard to see on those small black ink splotches to the nearest pixel. Can you post code?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -