postgresql - postgres too slow -


I'm testing extensively on a postgraduate database ...

So basically I have 2 tables where I put 40,000,000 records, let's call Table 2 at 1 and 80.000.000

After that I have removed all those records.

Now if I select from Table 1 *

I do not understand what is happening?

Can anyone help me on this?

If you delete all the rows from a table, then mark them as deleted But actually, the disc is actually not actually removed from the disk. To remove them, you need to perform a "vacuum" operation - after such a large deletion, after some time it should be brought in itself. However, it will take only a small amount of space without leaving "vacuum full" in empty space, leaving pages blank.

If you want to delete all the rows regularly from the big table, instead of "sorting", which simply chants the table data file.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -