python - How can I have multiple navigation paths with Django, like a simplifies wizard path and a full path? -


Let's say I have a structure in which there is a structure:

  system set Set date set name to set some other set Death Ray targets  

and I want the "back" and "next" button on one page. If you are going through the "wizard", then I want the nav path to be something like the "path" set -> "direct red target" -> "set name" if you have advanced options menu I just want to intersect the options ... "set date" -> "set name" -> "set something" -> "set dead target" -> check.

So far, I am thinking that I have to use a different URI, but this is it. How can any ideas be done?

Thank you.

Take a look at this


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -