Visual Studio 2010 Themes, change Parameter Help background color -


Recently I installed Visual Studio 2010, it was working very well, though my text color theme () With the problem, and the colored parameters of Extension feature.

Since the next color of the subject text is gray, when the power tools extension shows the parameter help tooltip using my text colors, it is not readable:

alt text

What is the method to change the color of the parameter help background?

OK, I found the answer:

Aikel Burgess Hi,

You can customize the background color of the parameter help tooltip by using the option on "Tools-> Options-> Environment-> Fonts-and-color-> .signature help tooltip background" by modifying the background color This feature should be better with your dark subject.

I hope this helps! Akil I hope it helps! Akil

I did yesterday and now it looks great! alt text


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -