WCF fault logging and SQL Exception 4060 error -


I try to compile / run a sample WCF application from Juval Lowy's website (author of programming WCF services and founder) I'm IDesign) for several days. The example app uses Juval's ServiceModelEx library which logs errors / errors in the "WCFLogbook" SQL database. Unfortunately, when sample application defects, I get the following error:

SQL exception 4060: "Could not login" database requested by login "WCFLogbook" Login failed. R \ nLogged user failed for 'Bill-PC \ Bill'. "

I have confirmed that the SQL WCFBlogbook database has been created and all of my (Bill-PC) \ Bill) Access to the database Additionally the Port 8006 and Port 1433 Fire Bengal have opened. TCP / IP is enabled and "Allow remote connections from this server" has been checked. I am using the following end point in App.Config file:

  & lt; Customers & gt; & Lt; Endpoint name = "LogbookTCP" address = "net.tcp: // Bill-PC: 8006 / LogbookManager" binding = "netTcpBinding" contract = "olgok manager" /> & Lt; / Customer & gt; Unfortunately SQL is a 'world', which I did not need to do earlier and I was very disappointed with the lack of success. Any other suggestions for getting this job done? Am I missing anything? 

Login "wcflogog" can not open the database requested by "login"

< / Blockquote>

The error message is very clear I understand your frustration, but I trust the error message first and your inquiry is second. The error message says that the database does not exist, or it can not be opened, or the user has no access to it. You must validate the step by step:

  • Your WCF service combines the expected SQL Server instance
  • That database WCFLogbook exists at that SQL Server instance That's what you're connecting to. Note that if you have installed case sensitive code installation, the name is case sensitive.
  • The database is WCFLogbook online
  • Login Bill-PC \ Bill is allowed to connect to the database .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -