Any way to display C++ on a webpage? -


Is there a relatively easy way to display the output of the C ++ program on a webpage? And I do not mean manually, in other words, you see it on a web page because it's not like I tag a code and write it in my own words.

Edit: Just so that everyone can get it clear I'm going to post it here. I am not trying to create a webpage in C ++, please forgive me if it looks sad or anything but I am getting a lot of answers related to it.

One step, get yourself a server side language that PHP, ASP, Python, Ruby Set up anyway, so that you can serve it.

Two steps, your language's exec equivalent search is practically all of them, it lets you run a command as if it comes from the command line, Usually happens with logic and captures the output. Here is the PHP:

Of course, if you are passing user input as argument, then sanitate!


I have just seen that you accepted Scott's answer I was not usually following an SEO thread, but I am afraid that you are thinking of making a mistake That you will repent to the line. Providing direct access to your program and its own server is a terrible idea for two reasons:

  1. You waste the day you implement this built-in server and then it To continue and test it

  2. More importantly, you have opened yet another attack vector in your server. When it comes to security, keep it simple

You are better off moving your C + + app behind the second (mature) server side language because all Work is done for you and it can filter the input to keep things secure.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -