c# - ASP.NET Session and target blank -


I've seen some posts about the session and used to clear the goal to open a new page But I still do not get it.

I am working with an application that opens with a link on the intranet site. I think it uses empty space to get the goal in a new window. (I do not have a source).

If both windows are closed (my application and intranet site) it seems that the session has been lost. I need to do this when my application will be closed (i.e., the intranet site is still being opened).

If I keep the site open from any page in my testamentary without any goals, then it seems that I get the expected behavior.

P> Web In config: pages are enabled = "correct"

thanks

if Both applications and intranet websites use the same session on the server, both of them will keep it alive.

What you can do is that the session has been deleted (Session. Aabandon ()) when the user closes the app.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -