database - Experimenting with data to determine value - migration/methods? -


I have too much data available to me, and want to capture and use the data that is not currently in use Being produced I do not want to add it to my existing data store immediately because this will undoubtedly mess with the output. The obvious solution seems to be to make a copy of the production data and to integrate it with the application that accesses this data, but I was wondering what was the better (less expensive) method. .

Both isolation and integration are important. I want to be able to keep the light / experimental data assets, excluding high volume production data, but may be able to integrate (severely) even if experimental properties are considered useful.

Thank you.

I initially prefer to work on small amounts of data and start with a duplicate of the production environment. Create and then start working on the migration part.

If I am successful, then within the short time, the same steps will continue for the rest of the rest.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -