html - 50% background + gradient -


I want to add a gradient background to my web page (area marked with yellow border where actual content is displayed) and I I want to take only 1/2 of the page (part of the bottom):

I believe it is possible with CSS, but so far I have managed to get only a gradient background The height of the page).

Thank you very much in advance!

You can do this with something like this:

  # Background {Background: URL ('Gradient-IMAG-URL') 50% Centers The Penalty-Off-Rampet; Height: The-High; Width: The-width; }  

50% here means that the background image will be placed 50% from the top .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -