java - Deciding between Apache Commons exec or ProcessBuilder -


I am trying to decide whether to use ProcessBuilder or Commons exec ,

My expectations are that I am just trying to create a daemon process whose stdout / stdin / stderr I do not care except that I execute the execution to finish the process at the end of time Want to

I am using Java on Linux.

I know that both of their pain and disadvantages (like using different threads, can be blocked or deadlock to swallow streams, and not open files to close the currents Leave) and want to know if someone has suggested that any good resource to follow along one way or the other.

Commons-AF is not the best library ever used, but it solves the biggest disturbance The Java process orientation that is using the proper / stdout / sterr I have used processbilders in the past, which is fine, and the Commons-App now which is handy and handles easily in normal cases.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -