java - problem with seam and mdb on jboss5.1 -


As of Seam component in time I have a problem beans using MDB I inject something other seam somponents.

The problem is that when an accident server is deployed restart and mdb starts reading the message but the seam is not started yet and I get an exception (above Listed). If I start whith empty server queues and start submitting messages in the server after the queue it is working fine.

Is there a posibility to end sending messages off at startup or server startup and start sending them only when the seam is completely funny?

I beans but success trying withowt @Depends antotatin of

My Environment: jboss5.1 GA Seam 2.2.0 GA jboss messaging 1.4

Any Help will be appreceated to

error on startup:

11: 24: 20,477 eRROR [TxPolicy] javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: invoke a seam component out Try an initialized application

11: 24: 30,483 eRROR [TxPolicy] javax.ejb.EJBException: pool semaphore failed to achieve, strictTimeout = 10000

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

s Find the fish ... I was trying with the wrong name. Dependence

Add the comment:

@ depends ({ "jboss.web.deployment: war = / myappname"})

Where my app's warfile name is myappname

Hope it helps someone

This will delay the initialization of MDB, as long as the SIM Started during the war deployment


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -