MySQL Dynamicly determine the tabel to use with inner join -


Those people, I'm struggling with a problem and I hope someone can help me. I have a day. For example, 2009-10-1, it is used to check the date of which season I am working. It can be hot or cold.

If it is in summer, then in order to join my internal, there should be 'summer09_rooms' in the table. If the winter 'winter09_rooms' is why I basically want to do a case when this completed query in my inner join will appear as such:

  select name, arrival, departure, exit From Inner Join on Friday (case when the date of arrival 2009-10-1 and 2009-2014-1 to summer09_um's B ELSE winter09_room B END) a.dossier = b.dossier  

Of course this query is not working, but now I hope you will see what I want to accomplish. Ta said.

Kind regards,

Digital Human

me Do not think you can join this side Use two sub-selections instead of internal action entry in the brain, or join both tables on the basis of the situation (like INNER summer at 9.00 BRIRI __Net badal .... and a.dossier = b.dossier INNER insert winter09_rooms ...)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -