visual c++ - fatal error C1084: Cannot read type library file: 'Smegui.tlb': Error loading type library/DLL -


I am trying to create an older version of an application that contains VC ++ projects written in Visual Studio 2003 Had gone.

My OS is Windows 7 Enterprise (64-bit) When I try and build a solution, I get the following error:

  • Error C4772: #import is a type of missing type referenced from the library; '__missing_type__' used as a placeholder
  • Fatal error C1084: type library file can not be read: 'Smegui.tlb': error in loading type library / DLL.

They both complain about the following import statements:

  #import "Smegui.tlb" no_implementation  < / Pre> 

This is not a bad case of file path, because by changing the name of the Smegui.tlb file, the compiler tells another error that it can not find a library.

Smegui is from another application which it depends on one. I thought maybe I was missing a dll, but there is no such thing as Smegui.dll.

Regarding all .tlb files, I know that they are a type of library and you can create them from an assembly using tlbexp .exe or regasm.exe (also later with COM Assembly Register)

There is also an Apache ant build script which uses a custom function to invite devenv.com for the construction of projects. This is a script that build server was originally used to create an application.

The most weird thing about this is that I knew that this work should be done because all of this is investigated freshly by subversion. I got Admin vs. User Height, VS Versus Ant tried many different combinations of construction, cleaning, release.

I found it to be almost 5 times successful, but the build looks non-deterministic.

If anybody works for this publisher or this error can mean that some light can be highlighted for it. I found a more reliable solution: Open TLB with OLVU.XA and then turn it off.

Of course this is not really what it is, but it works every time.

I think that Oleview is actually one of the samples included in Visual Studio, but I have not got the time to debug it and it is seeing what it is doing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -