wix - What size should the background image in an MSI be? -


I am trying to create a Windows Installer package using Vicks. I am getting a lot of confusing information about what size of my custom background should be - Wix documentation suggests the size of 500 x 314 pixels, but this creates a minor image distortion in the installer.

I believe that I can indirectly use the SplashBitmap property in the Windows Installer, whose document specifies 480 x 320 the correct size. When I try to use the size of this image, I also get art in the image.

Can anyone tell me what the right size should be?

1 , whose size works correctly for me (wx3 ) Are:

  • Banner: 493 x 58
  • Background: 493 x 312

Hope this is someone And helps with.

1: Note: This site no longer hosts YX content.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -