xml - Comprehending the Semantic web and it's methods, syntax, vocabularies and languages -


I have just started with the semantic web and this is the family of functions, but I find it difficult to understand some time, Which I was hoping someone could explain to me

As far as I am concerned, RDF can be written in many syntax. RDF / XML, Turtle, etc.

Now, I understand XML how it is presented and how it can be parsed, however, some people write in tactics syntax, but how do they parse that information? I can not find any library for any language to "extract" the information written in another form of turtle syntax. The same goes for the N3 How can it be used? Executed or other?

I seem to be able to understand RDFA. This is one way of implementing RDF in XHTM, this is a way for me to implement RDF in "some" but how can I compare turtle, N3, or liking?

Thanks in advance. Firstly, to be clear, when we say 'RDF', we mean (on the basis of)

) Collection of Triples:

  & lt; Subject1 & gt; & Lt; Predicate1 & gt; & Lt; Object1 & gt; & Lt; Subject2 & gt; & Lt; Predicate2 & gt; & Lt; Object2 & gt; ...  

This is a simple database, not 'executable'.

There are several ways to write RDF I RDF / XML is the most common, but when you learn, the most obvious is not. En-Triples is the simplest, you just write triples:

   

Turtle is like N-Triple, but with very little short cut. Writing is very easy for example if we have:

  & lt; Person & gt; & Lt; Age & gt; 21 & LT; Person & gt; & Lt; Friends & gt; & Lt; Bob & gt; . & Lt; Person & gt; & Lt; Friends & gt; & Lt; Alice & gt; . ...  

In turtle we can avoid recurrence by writing:

   

(I've written it on several lines so that you can see how the triple version looks, but the parts are missed)

You will find most RDF libraries See Turtle Parser Jena (Java), Redland (C), RDF Lib (Python), Trine (Pearl) etc. They take turtles and make triples just like RDF / XML parser and RDFA parser.

Once you have your RDF load you can query it, process it, whatever you can do with any other data format.

RDFA is a weird RDF format, because it is embedded in something else (most of which is thrown when you convert to triple) The issue of RDFA is to integrate RDF more smoothly on the web. There is a need to have an RDF version of my personal information and both the HTML version is again required and appropriate for deployment. I can have a document with RDFA that serves both browser and RDF users.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -