active directory - Sharepoint lockout -


A man from our third rank team recently thought that it would be fun to remove your account from Eddie. Now it has been added again. Everything except for my access to SharePoint sites is back to normal I get the file exists (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070050) Error on All Sites

After some Googleing I The same issue came to a man and it was an issue with a different SID than my old account. Since I deleted my account from the site administrator and added it again. It will refresh with a new SID. I also check on the content database that the site ID matches the following transactions and SID matching.

  Select s.Id, join the inside of the sites s on the web. Choose from RootWebId = W.Id * UserInfo where tp_Login = 'domain \ username' and tp_SiteID = '& lt; ID code & gt; '  

Now I am a bit confused

I now have a user account Has been removed from the site selection by the Central Admin and has removed everyone from the site collection. Individual sites performed an IISreset and then added to the user account in the site corner in the Cental admin and on all the sites again. I have now got the right back of all my rights.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -