c# - wpf interoperability extra buttons -


I am developing an app for which some backward compatibility is required. I have a form where I host user control element, when I do this, do not show 2 additional buttons anywhere

How to get rid of navigation apps like this?

The GUI was made in the mix. At first I created a new project (WPF) and then I would convert it to WPF User Control Lib. I created a form with HostElement, added referee to DLL with its user control and then just

  myControl1 newControl = new UserControl1 (); This.elementHost1.Child = myControl;  

and these buttons press 2 buttons. I

  Private zero vibrationbutton_lick (Object Sender, RoutedEventArgs e) {this.MainTab.SelectedItem = this tab_vibration; }  

Edit 2 is a project here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -