customize uipopovercontroller in ipad -


I want to change the image of the popover. Blue tint is on top of this, so I want to see it with a different color How can I ...

  - (zero) presentPopoverFromRect: (CGRect) rect inView: (UIView *) View permissionArrows directive: (UIPopoverArrowDirection) Animated arrowDirections: (BOOL) Animated  

Can I do it with this method .. Make your own idea and keep an image in that scene .

I have read in some posts that it is not possible to change this color and

You can not optimize the popover in the way you want, the view you see is the content of the popover. Pop Overs is always the same, black.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -