internet explorer 7 - itext issue: IE7 showing 404 sorry page title in the tab -


I'm trying to figure out why I'm getting this tab title in IE7. The tab says "we are sorry / (French equivalent)" which is not found in our 404 page title originally generated PDF and the reaction status is 200, yet why is it redirected to 404?

The strange thing is that this is happening to my machine only, my colleague is also using IE 7 and he does not see the tab title "we are sorry ....".

> Thanks in advance

Do you have & lt; Title & gt; tag HTML head section? I have experienced in some cases that if I am called 404 (Writing a URL incorrectly) and then any & lt; Title & gt; Tag, the title of the window / tab will remain the same as it was on the 404 page.

& lt; Title & gt; My document & lt; / Title & gt; Try adding and see if this corrects the behavior. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -