static typing - Typed metaprogramming languages -


I want to do some metaprogramming in a statically typed language, where both my program and my meta program are typed Will go I mean, it has a strong meaning: If my program generator is compiled, then I want to strengthen that type of system so that just type-correct programs can be prepared.

As far as I know, only this can do. (No, neither fit template Haskell nor C ++ template bills - see). Question: What is the permission of other languages ​​/ systems?

EDIT: As far as I can tell, Metacamal is dead. Oleg, but he is still stuck in several versions behind OCaml. If someone wants to go with experimental languages ​​(i.e. more than that of MetaCam, it seems that the bill is probably fit, any other new entries for the field?

F # can also do this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -