actionscript - how to write to an xml file using flex -


I have an application that takes live data from the Internet, I want to develop another application that can send data from the Internet Reads and writes it
in an XML file (i.e. I want to save the state in an XML file)

There is only one thing that is required to write this file in an XML file. I want to save the XML file to local drive (say C: Drive or D: on drive on local hard drive

For example, I have a combo box, which now takes the top 10 FIFA World Cup viewing sites, now I want to write this information (ie whatever data this combo box is in the XML file For input

I want a reply in Flex and I do not want to answer in the air.

"Post-text" itemprop = "text">

How about?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -