eclipse - error:Selection is not within a valid module -


When I try to capture my JSP files from glass fish, this error is detected, what is the problem is?

As mentioned in this, it may be related to:

< Blockquote>

The present handling of the project module is such that the name of the project .settings / org.eclipse.wst.com for deployments - everything "To work properly.
If they do not match, I believe that the symptoms you are experiencing are one of the" things "that goes wrong.

That's it.
Original project In areas such as seeing a shared project in the same project I was able to solve this problem.
now I did not error


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -