interface - iPhone App Development - mathematical sysmbols -


I am starting a lot - but I have a lot of experience in connection with electrical engineering and formulas - over 30 years value! Trying to create an app for the iPhone loaded SDK, bought a Mac myself, found a "Chapter" page written by John in some alpha aviation - who tried this site. How do I do this - for example I carried 400 / 1.732 forward - it was a web address with a light, as it came! How can I get mathematical symbols like - sqare root, power, subscript, superscript I would like to include some "calculator" pages, but how does it come to appreciate that I am only doing it for the past week or so - so I'm still very wild that I wrote many years ago. Can anyone help?

Cheers

Unicode supports iPhone, which is quite mathematical The easiest way to start a good set is to see "special characters ..." in the editing menu of Xcode or to make a lot of any Mac application. Find a symbol that you want and search for Unicode or UTF 8 equivalent.

For example, "u \ u221A" is the Unicode for the original symbol, it is "\ xE2 \ x88 \ x 9a" in UTF 8 Any form will be okay.

Once you string for the symbol, you can use it as another string. So to make it a button title:

  NSString * square_root = @ "\ xE2 \ x88 \ x 9A"; [Some button settings: SquareRoot for State: UIControlStateAnimal];  

There is an insert button in the special character window that you can use to insert characters directly into your source files. Unless your source files are UTF 8, it is very good I use the escape escape code.

It is also common for these string files to be placed in a string file and to access them with things such as NSLoclyged String via NSBeadle. Even if you have only one localization, then it lets you keep all the stars in one place.

For a more complex mathematical layout, you probably have to use html in a UIWebView. I think all are supported.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -