java - "The method setListAdapter(ArrayAdapter) is undefined for the type create" -


I fully understand the Java & amp; Android, so I tried to find useful specimens from Android & amp; Database. I found this blog with a project:

I took part in this project and it works fine, but I try to create a new project to copy having had; Paste the code in it and it is not working: (

I had a problem on this line:

  this.setListAdapter (new array adapter & lt; string & Gt; (this, Android .R.layout.simple_list_item_1, result));  

This is the error I get:

Method set list adapter (Arrayadapter ) Is unspecified for this type

It looks like a method in C #, but I call it the original project I can get it.

Make me a mistake

when you call this.setListAdapter ListActivity you probably should increase the class simply increase activity .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -