objective c - Doxygen including methods twice doc files -


I am having this problem where Doxygen is adding method to the document file twice. Is there a setting which blocks the auto-reproduction of the documentation for methods within the .m file?

For example, I would look something like this in the document, where + + (status *) register is the user's first definition header from the XXXXXX.h file where the second is from XXXXXX.m

Header documentation:

  / ** @ short test is more often return @ and # (description) #> * / + (Status *) Register User;  

Output:

  + (status *) Register User test nowadays Returns: & lt; # (Details) # & gt; + (Status *) Register User & lt; # (Brief description) # & gt; & Lt; # (Broader details) # & gt; Register user returns: & lt; # (Details) # & gt; Definition on Line 24 of the file XXXXXX.m  

The problem is resolved! I came to know that my build directory and my SSN directory were included in Doxygen.

I have EXCLUDE_PATTERNS

  * / Svn / * * /. Added to Build / *  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -