Using PHP with the default Mac Apache + PHP installation -


I am starting to solve PHP mysteries and I have configured pre-installed Snow Leopard PHP and activated Apache server have make. System Preferences is so good: if you put a PHP file in your ~ / site directory, then it works.

Since I have a project in my code / project directory I / cites dir code / project / one-project / php-diam and bang !, a 403 error: Access forbidden

I am changing the permissions of the diaries for 777, but no luck.

Is anyone using default Snow Leopard configuration for PHP development, and if so, how do you link in your codebase

Thank you in advance, Juan

Head over me: this option can be the followSymLink option in Apache ().


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -