wpf - What should I use to replace the WinAPI Beep() function? -


I've got a visual C + + / CLI app that uses beep to pinpoint good and bad results (when the user '

currently, I get good results Use low-ending beep and use high vertical beep for good results:

  if (goodResult == true) {beep (1000, 40);} and (beep (2000, 20);}  

This works fine on my Vista laptop, but I have it on other laptops Have tried and started playing some sounds for short time (they click more like a beep) or

so I have two questions:

  1. Is there any (simple) way I can play a small .wav file or something similar (preferred solution).
  2. < / Ol>

    function traditionally uses PC speaker, and I think that today It is more or less obsolete. I think that is controlled by the functionality of the laptop's BIOS, and dependent such hardware. I suggest that you use PC: S soundcard to play sound instead.

    For example, create two tons as WAV files, then give them examples.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -