xbox360 - XBox 360 Dashboard Plugins -


Is it possible to create plugins for the Xbox 360 Dashboard?

I have 360 ​​in the hub for the family. So you can turn on the Xbox for example, and there you can see all the families on the dashboard to see calendars, toddl lists, grocery lists, birthdays, etc.

I have a plug-ins for the dashboard around the net, so I'm guessing that you can not do it, but I thought I would check. The next option would be something like a net-top running in the family room, but it means that 2 devices, one for gaming and one for family functions

You can not do I think your best bet would be to look XNA, and then create a" game "that spreads and displays all the data you want.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -