Convert date from access to SQL Server with SSIS -


I want to replace a database with SSIS using SSIS. I can not change the date / time column of Access DB. SSIS says something like:

  Conversion between DT_DATE and DT_DBTIMESTAMP is not supported.  

(This has been translated from my German version, it may vary in English version). I have the date / time column in the log, I have datetime in SQL Server. I have an OLE DB source for Access DB, a SQL Server target and data conversion in the dataflow chart of SSIS. In the data conversion I change the column from the date [DT_DATE]. They are connected in this way:

  AccessDB -> Conversions - & gt; SQL DB  

What am I doing wrong? How do I change the entry date column in the SQL Server date column?

It seems that you add a specific conversion to convert this column to the right type. This is DT_DBTIMESTAMP, which you need to change, not DT_DATE. For example, by using the derived column presentation, you can use this type of expression:

  (DT_DBTIMESTAMP) YourDateColumn  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -